Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Freebies

I have recently began to look for free samples online. My husband has been making fun of me. But, what better way to save money then by not spending it.

Over the last two weeks I have spend maybe two or three hours on various sites filing out forms online for free samples.

So far I have gotten a book, calendar, coloring book for the kids, dog food, lotion, shampoo, dish washer tabs, perfume, and several other items. Some of the samples say they take from 2-8 weeks so I have more on the way.

So, I get save some money and I have to admit that I like getting mail.

Happy savings.
-Sarah D.




Since my original post two days ago I have gotten in more free samples. Some is of stuff I already use, some I add to a basket I have in the guest bathroom, and some I am trying a new product. My husband has also stopped making fun of me now that he has seen all the stuff I have gotten already.





12-3

I felt the need to post a little more evidence that signing up for freebies wasn't a waste of my time. As you can see I have gotten in some additional goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment